Accepting applications from internal candidates only. This is an office based position.
The Continuous Quality Improvement Analyst has overall responsibility
for ensuring that data entered into the Cerner Integrated Behavioral Health
Record (EHR) meets compliance with service requirements and regulations
promulgated by Licensure, HIPAA, Medicaid/Medicare, other third-party insurances,
and Agency and division policies and procedures.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- monitoring identified problem areas of non-compliance for
appropriate corrective actions and analyze trends and make recommendations for
- interpreting requirements and regulations and ensures that they
are reflected in the processes and procedures utilized by staff in the EHR, so
that during the provision of services, billing and documentation will meet
regulations and can be verified through succinct and accurate data
representation and reporting.
- a high level of professionalism and ethics surrounding
confidentiality in regard to client records and internal investigations
The schedule for this position is Monday-Friday; day shift!
- Education: Bachelor's degree required.
- Experience: Minimum of four years' experience in process
development, data gathering, data analysis and customer support.
- Safe Driving Record: This position requires transporting clients or
driving an agency vehicle. Candidates must have a valid Virginia driver's
license with a safe driving record (no more than two moving violations in
the last three years AND no criminal violations in the last five years).
- Background Check: Candidates who are offered a position are
required to undergo a background check and drug screen.
Why work at BRBH?
the Difference: You will provide critical
support to ensure the integrity of data in our system so we can accurately
record the delivery of clinical services provided by our staff in our
- Team atmosphere: Our small team work hard to change
- Work/Life Balance: We have a great Paid Time Off policy - 29 days annually, which
starts accruing on your first day.
- We offer great benefits, including
VRS (Virginia Retirement System)! Click here for more
- Want to know more? Check out our
page on Glassdoor to see employee reviews and more information about BRBH:
Blue Ridge Behavioral Healthcare (BRBH) is one of forty Community Services Boards established under the Code of Virginia to provide comprehensive services
for individuals who have mental health disorders, developmental disability, or
substance use disorders. BRBH provides multiple programs and services
throughout the Roanoke Valley with over 400 employees working to provide
quality care to our clients. We are proud to have served our community for over 50 years. BRBH maintains a
drug-free workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. This position
is located in Roanoke, VA.
BRBH follows CMS (Centers for Medicaid & Medicare
Services) guidelines, which require, if hired, proof of COVID-19 vaccination,
or an approved medical or religious exemption.