$500 Sign-on Bonus Available!
Are you an experienced Case Manager that is passionate about working with families and wants to grow your leadership skills?
As an Intensive Care Coordinator, you will be responsible for:
- implementing the High Fidelity Wraparound (HFW) process for families of children and youth with complex emotional, behavioral, and environmental needs
- facilitating the development of a short-term crisis stabilization and transitional plan;
- educating families and completes a Strengths, Needs, and Cultural discovery assessment
- working with the family to develop a team of service providers and natural supports.
- facilitating meetings and is responsible for leading the team through the HFW action plan. For more information on the HFW model https://www.csa.virginia.gov/Resources/FidelityWrapAroundCOE/0
Schedule is Monday-Friday - no weekends!
This position requires 15% travel throughout Virginia to monitor supports and meet with community agencies.
What we are looking for: The ideal candidate will have experience who is looking to grow their leadership skills, has a passion for working with families, and is able to follow the structure of the evidence-based process of High Fidelity Wraparound (HFW). Successful candidates must be self-aware, empathetic, highly organized, and enjoy meeting with and engaging a team.
Entry Level Pay: $19.425/hour. Additional compensation commensurate with experience.
- Education: Bachelor's degree.
- Experience: 2 years of clinical experience with children/adolescents a plus!
- Safe Driving Record: This position may occasionally require transporting clients or driving an agency vehicle. Candidates must have a valid Virginia driver's license with a safe driving record (no more than two moving violations in the last three years AND no criminal violations in the last five years).
- Able to Complete Certification: BRBH will provide the Coordinator with training for the High Fidelity Wraparound Certification. Coordinator must be able to complete the certification and participate in annual updates.
Why work at BRBH?
- Sign-on Bonus: New Hires and Rehires are eligible for a $500 sign-on bonus: $250 paid at start and $250 paid after six months of employment. Current employees are not eligible for the sign-on bonus.
- Working with clients: In this job each day you make a difference for families in our community.
- Great co-workers: Our staff work hard and support each other in a team atmosphere.
- Day schedule: The program is open Monday - Friday 8:00 - 5:00; however the Coordinator's schedule is flexible to accommodate the needs of their families.
- Work/Life Balance: We have a great Paid Time Off policy - 29 days annually, which starts accruing on your first day.
- We offer great benefits, including VRS (Virginia Retirement System)! Click here for more information: http://www.brbh.org/benefits/
- Want to know more? Check out our employment page to see employee reviews and more information about BRBH: https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Blue-Ridge-Behavioral-Healthcare-EI_IE464369.11,43.htm
Blue Ridge Behavioral Healthcare (BRBH) is one of forty Community Services Boards established under the Code of Virginia to provide comprehensive services for individuals who have mental health disorders, developmental disability, or substance use disorders. BRBH provides multiple programs and services throughout the Roanoke Valley with over 400 employees working to provide quality care to our clients. We are proud to have served our community for over 50 years. BRBH maintains a drug-free workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. This position is located in Roanoke, VA.