$1000 Sign-on Bonus Available!
Do you have a Master's degree in Counseling or Social Work and are interested in counseling children, adolescents, and/or families?
Child, Youth, & Family Services (CYFS) serve clients under the age of 18 to help them reach their treatment goals and objectives. Interventions include collaboration with family members, guardians, and others as appropriate for treatment.
CYFS is currently seeking Therapists to join their Outpatient and Community Based teams:
- Children's Therapist
- Community Based Therapist
- School Based Therapist
- Education: Master's degree in a human services field that fulfills the criteria for registration as a Resident in Counseling or Supervisee in Social Work in the Commonwealth of Virginia. LPC or LCSW is a plus!
- Licensure/Certifications: Eligible for licensure as a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) or Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW).
- Safe Driving Record: Candidates must have a valid Virginia driver's license with a safe driving record (no more than two moving violations in the last three years and no criminal violations in the last five years).
- Background Check: Candidates who are offered a position are required to undergo a background check and drug screen.
Why work at BRBH?
- Sign-on Bonus: New Hires & Rehires are eligible for a $1000 sign on bonus - $500 is paid at start and $500 is paid in the first paycheck after six months of employment. Current employees are not eligible for the Sign On Bonus.
- Free licensure supervision for LPC or LCSW!
- Provide Hope: Each day you will spend time making a difference for families of children transitioning back to our community.
- Great co-workers: Our staff work hard and support each other in a positive team atmosphere.
- Work/Life Balance: We have a great Paid Time Off policy - 29 days annually, which starts accruing on your first day.
- We offer great benefits, including VRS (Virginia Retirement System)! Click here for more information: http://www.brbh.org/benefits/
- Want to know more? Check out our Employment page on Glassdoor to see employee reviews and more information about BRBH: http://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Blue-Ridge-Behavioral-Healthcare-EI_IE464369.11,43.htm
Blue Ridge Behavioral Healthcare (BRBH) is one of forty Community Services Boards established under the Code of Virginia to provide comprehensive services for individuals who have mental health disorders, developmental disability, or substance use disorders. We are charged also with continuously monitoring and evaluating our services to ensure their cost effectiveness and applicability to current citizen needs. BRBH operates multiple programs throughout the Roanoke Valley with over 400 employees working to provide or support our services. We are proud to have served our community for over 50 years. Blue Ridge Behavioral Healthcare maintains a drug-free workplace and equal opportunity employment. This position is located in Roanoke, VA.
Categories: Human Services/ Social Work/ Sociology/ Psychology/ Non-Profit/ Healthcare/ Social Services/ Management/ Supervisor/ Counseling/ LPC/ LCSW / License-eligible/ Resident in Counseling/ Supervisee in Social Work
BRBH follows CMS (Centers for Medicaid & Medicare Services) guidelines, which require, if hired, proof of COVID-19 vaccination, or an approved medical or religious exemption.